Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

what is max speed?

Anything related to cars
philsaltezza
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: what is max speed?

Postby philsaltezza » Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:15 am

Last edited by philsaltezza on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you aint driven a toyota, ur driven a toy-mota!!

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:02 pm

philsaltezza wrote:iv a lot done to the car over the last few months new ecu inall and iv the revs delimeted and a rev limeter put in to stop the revs going over 12000 :wink: will list full spec when i get more time :!:

What have you done? To get an engine to hit 12000rpm safely would take a s@3! load of rebuilding and in another thread you have said that the internals are being done with the turbo install and wont have a new ecu till then so i'm very interested to know what all this work was. In the time it took to write that short post you could have written what the most were because they would be on the top of your head..... have seen the words "will list full spec when i get more time" so many times and the people never seen to get more time, but they do have time to post in other threads, funny that :roll:

Until you can back up your claims a bit better, i'm going to leave carefully and hope i dont slip on all the bullshit and hurt myself :P

But if you can prove me wrong i will apologise for being cynical :wink:

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:11 pm

philsaltezza wrote:
dots wrote:ha ha load of crap :roll: dont be fooled that is a rsm error that happens when the car is reved up to bounce of limiter rsm gets crazy readings.. mine does the same...if his car can really do that he will have no problem posting a picture of his standard clocks showin the rev needle off the clock :lol:

iv a lot done to the car over the last few months new ecu inall and iv the revs delimeted and a rev limeter put in to stop the revs going over 12000 :wink: will list full spec when i get more time :!:

I'm going to hold judgement till i see the video. . :? :? :? :? :? :?
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:15 pm

lanigan wrote:

Until you can back up your claims a bit better, i'm going to leave carefully and hope i dont slip on all the bullshit and hurt myself :P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: Funniest thing i've heard all week :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

E910
Altezza Guru

Postby E910 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm

:lol: 12K from a 3SGE :lol: The TRD one only pulls to 9K. Very easy to configure your RSM to read like that. I did it with my SARD Attack Meter in the Levin. Set it up properly & try again mate.

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 pm

E910 wrote::lol: 12K from a 3SGE :lol: The TRD one only pulls to 9K. Very easy to configure your RSM to read like that. I did it with my SARD Attack Meter in the Levin. Set it up properly & try again mate.

Was your old levin a BZG Green one :idea: :idea: :idea:

dots
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby dots » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:48 am

@ lanigan; :lol: :lol: :lol: took the words from my mouth :lol: :lol:
look mines super tuned too 8) 8) but i will take the time too write my bullshit i mean upgrades.............. my mods is a japanese guy under my bonnet that takes over at 8600rpm and pedals it past 10000rpm cheap mod only needs feeding once a week look heres my proof :roll: :roll:
Attachments
phone555.jpg
phone555.jpg (11.19 KiB) Viewed 616 times
DOTS

E910
Altezza Guru

Postby E910 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:13 am

Damok wrote:Was your old levin a BZG Green one :idea: :idea: :idea:
Nope, it was white.

philsaltezza
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby philsaltezza » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:05 pm

Last edited by philsaltezza on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you aint driven a toyota, ur driven a toy-mota!!

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:52 pm

just 5 min ago did 259km/h :lol: dont ask me how i did it(u will start laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: ) :mrgreen:
i don't know yet how to check RSM record,but after run I have clear all data by accident :(
do it once and do it right !!!

moomoo
Altezza Guru

Postby moomoo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 pm

I must put the back of the car on axle stands tomoorow and see what speed I can get :roll: :roll: :roll:

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:11 pm

philsaltezza wrote:ju no what just make urself free in about 2 months and il take u for a spin to prove u wrong and sure while wer att it want to bet 400 quid?????

Is that shot of the RSM not what your claiming to be able to do now and not after the turbo goes on???? What was all the work you have done to achieve that?

iv a lot done to the car over the last few months new ecu inall and iv the revs delimeted and a rev limeter put in to stop the revs going over 12000 will list full spec when i get more time

Not talking about after WCP are finished with it.... and if they can get your car to do 12000rpm safely then i will personally go down and shake their hands

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:13 pm

moomoo wrote:I must put the back of the car on axle stands tomoorow and see what speed I can get :roll: :roll: :roll:

i did it today :lol: :lol: :lol: I love RSM :P

moomoo
Altezza Guru

Postby moomoo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:20 pm

Alex-evita wrote:
moomoo wrote:I must put the back of the car on axle stands tomoorow and see what speed I can get :roll: :roll: :roll:

Really?? I thought you'd get a higher speed when thet'd be in the air

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:23 pm

moomoo wrote:
Alex-evita wrote:

Really?? I thought you'd get a higher speed when thet'd be in the air

car engine was to loud :lol: and im afraid of this noise but im happy with result,all what im was checking its limiter works or no :wink:

Return to “Car chat”