Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

going to court

Anything related to cars
fixitpa
Trc On!

Re: going to court

Postby fixitpa » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 pm

ah f*** lads we all make mistakes and if we didnt we wouldnt be human true??? :)

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 pm

luckyfrank wrote:
GreddRob wrote:Doesnt matter now, Im going to hold you down and Lanigan is going to spank you for being a muppet like me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wooden paddle on the cheeks :oops:

I'll try anything once :mrgreen:

Luckyfrank's livin up to his name :lol: :lol: :lol: i want no part of this thanks very much, he's all yours Z or i mean Rob :lol:

Sorry if i came across a bit strong there, just one of my pet hates

Squire
Altezza Guru

Postby Squire » Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:34 pm

KaTaLy5t wrote:^ ^ ^ ^ ^ :lol: :lol:

I'd say that looked sweet

Worst part was going by a group by 'Boy Racers' and the jeers!! :oops: :lol:

As for the no Insurance boyo's, i can see where Lanigan is comng from, I work in Insurance and used to deal with claims and the worst thing was when one of ours was hit by a driver with no insurance, its terrible having to ring back and say they'll have to go elsewhere to be compensated...but sure everyone has done something wrong at one time or another, all depends if your feeling lucky! :wink:
CAUTION!!....1 JZ Conversion under Construction!!

TEZMANIAN DEVIL!!

TOC Link- http://toyotaownersclub-irl.forumotion.com/u3- http://www.bebo.com/Pip_Dunne

FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby FT2DFLR » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:15 am

Haven't been on here in a while and now i see why.............. guys boasting and bitching about getting done by the cops for wreckless driving and driving with out insurance wow just too cool lads............... i see this place is slowly filling up with chav scum from all over the country

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:27 pm

FT2DFLR wrote:Haven't been on here in a while and now i see why.............. guys boasting and bitching about getting done by the cops for wreckless driving and driving with out insurance wow just too cool lads............... i see this place is slowly filling up with chav scum from all over the country

He has a point,,, :idea: :idea:
But its like all car sites not just here, Theres always a few who bring the rest down :roll:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

fixitpa
Trc On!

Postby fixitpa » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:52 pm

haha lads stop will ye :lol: :lol:

podgie
Altezza Guru

Postby podgie » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 am

were to start just seen this now, O.Poster, what patk said is basily right, and i study law, if ya post up section act year etc i tell ya what ya being done for E.G section 51 of the road traffic act 2010,

@lanigan,, i fully agree with ya, one of the reasons insurance is high in the country, the goverment havin to pay out for the people unlucky to have been on the bad end of uninsured drivers,
bubbstezza wrote:i can be a good lookin girl..............sometimes :lol:

^^^^
ya heard it here first,, bubbstezza like dressing up as a women

ADC Sligo Rep

join

www.afterdarkcruisers.com

FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby FT2DFLR » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:07 am

Glad to see at l;east a couple off people backing me up...... maybe theres some hope for altezza yet.....

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 am

This is always going to happen on a public forum. I dont think theres any of us that are angels, for all driving matters. If we were all perfect drivers then there wouldnt be accidents on the road.
I have to put my hand up and say I have got sideway out of road once or twice but I have checked that the road is clear & if I was caught I wouldnt be on here giving out about, because if I am caught doing something I shouldnt be why should I be suprised!!
As for driving without insurance I have never done it & never will. I have seen the results of what it can do & I wouldnt never put anyone in that position.

Return to “Car chat”