Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Clean Evo For Sale

Anything related to cars
lanigan
Midlands Rep

Clean Evo For Sale

Postby lanigan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 pm

Was browsing through sites for evos (as usual :D ) and found this:

http://www.carzone.ie/search/Mitsubishi ... annel=CARS

Now obviously it is HUGELY over priced but my god, you could eat your dinner off almost every part of it!! Definitely one you could be proud to say you own :)

kellyirishgrl_14
Altezza Guru

Re: Clean Evo For Sale

Postby kellyirishgrl_14 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:25 pm

saaaaaaaaaaaaaa weet :D

d2carazy
Clare rep

Postby d2carazy » Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:32 pm

mint example of one, but thats very pricey for one, he'll have to wait a long time before someone offers him that kind of money

Richie_c
Altezza Guru

Postby Richie_c » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm

I'm sorry but is he smoking crack or something :shock: That is stupidly priced, I know its mint but theres no way in hell he'll get 17k for that, you'd nearly buy an 8 for that money
300 rwhp thanks to

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Richie_c wrote:I'm sorry but is he smoking crack or something :shock: That is stupidly priced, I know its mint but theres no way in hell he'll get 17k for that, you'd nearly buy an 8 for that money

:lol: I think his missus is telling him to sell it and the ridiculously high price is so he can say " But i did try selling it honey, i'll just have to sell the mondeo instead" :lol:

markrs200
Limerick Rep

Postby markrs200 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Hello, Kenneth here using my mates account... Thanks for the comments on the evo..these pics werent photoshopped, only to take the reg out.. this is the condition of the car.... still for sale though if theres any takers..no timewasters please... At a reasonable price this time.... no offers....link below

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/992243
02 rs200.full trd kit, 18 inch ultralite gt2,toms spoiler,cusco H braces front and rear,cusco front strut brace,stoptect front discs&pads,full hks exhaust& decat,hks pannel filter,ngk irridiumplugs,hid kit ,toms eye brows,jdm front lights with angel eyes,trd decals on doors,leather interior,apexi rsm,lg dvd,sat nav,trd fioor mats ,fast road clutch +lightened flywheel lowerned 40mm,falcon evo 4+ alarm trd rad +oil cap Cusco front & rear arb's 201.6 bhp+211 torque

lanigan
Midlands Rep

Postby lanigan » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:32 pm

Like i said if my plans werent different i'd be interested, if its as clean as it looks its god value at that, so much s@3! on the market when it comes to evos

Bump for a gorgeous car

Return to “Car chat”