Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

jam performance,riped off!!!

Anything related to cars
rono
Trc Off

jam performance,riped off!!!

Postby rono » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

I ordered hid's off them over 2 months ago,still nothing,
A month after waiting,i was e.mailing them but no reply, so i opened a dispute with pay pal. The next day an english lad rang me and near begged me to close the dispute that it would damage their reputation.He said that royal mail told them the item was delivered but was sorry for the mix up.He said they would courier another one out to me when i closed the dispute,so i did,
Another month gone no package,no contact from jam performance. pay pal cant do anything because i closed the dispute.
Has anyone got anything off jam performance off e bay?
stay away from them!!!
Never close a dispute until you have received the item!! :oops:

Dan
Site Admin

Re: jam performance,riped off!!!

Postby Dan » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 pm

never heard of them, did they have a good feedback on ebay before you ordered? did u leave your ebay feedback yet? you can leave bad feedback there too, and he should contact you fairly sharpish!

rono
Trc Off

Postby rono » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Their feedback was 100%,no i didnt leave any yet.il contact e.bay tomorrow and see wot they say.

moomoo
Altezza Guru

Postby moomoo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:57 pm

I used them back in march but when I looked back over my feedback I've seen there no longer a registered user after getting a few bad comments they seem to have opened a new account with the user name slightly changed.

Anyway, I bought them on a friday and received them the following wednesday. I had no probs with them or the product.

Return to “Car chat”