Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Integra type R V's altezza Auto

Anything related to cars
Noel

Integra type R V's altezza Auto

Postby Noel » Mon May 14, 2007 7:43 pm

Always had in the back of my mind that i should have gotten another Integra... till this evening :twisted:

was behind a type R stuck behind a van waiting for a clear stretch... then he floored it so did i.... nothing in it, was closing ever so slightly.... on the twisty stuff it did have less body roll but i had no problem staying with him... :wink:

really pleased with my Tezza... type R's are over-rated :P

altezzadrifting
Trc Off

Postby altezzadrifting » Mon May 14, 2007 7:45 pm

haha fair play.nothing to pass him doh?he wasnt pulling away when he hit v-tec?

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Mon May 14, 2007 7:53 pm

good man Noel! You were sticking to the posted speed limits of course! :?

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Mon May 14, 2007 11:08 pm

Good man Noel is right. Always tought they were over rated too. Nothing against typeR's as I quiet like them with a few nice mods but it drives me mad when I hear typeR beats all else

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Mon May 14, 2007 11:24 pm

Gud stuff man! people think integras are the job, knew they were over rated alrite but wasn't sure how an altezza wud stand up to one, now i know!
Kerry Rep

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Mon May 14, 2007 11:32 pm

maybe its just Noels many years of experience!! :wink: :wink:

Noel

Postby Noel » Tue May 15, 2007 12:12 am

Overtake?...Nah it's more fun to follow.... what i was thinking was if i had a manual i'd have kicked ass.... :lol:

Quite funny really as i thought something was starting to break in my car, kept hearing this strange noise.... then i realised it was when he changed gear...

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue May 15, 2007 12:18 am

So no funny noises from yours then Noel? Bet ur man in the Teg was embarrassed big time!

Noel

Postby Noel » Tue May 15, 2007 12:31 am

Dan wrote:So no funny noises from yours then Noel? Bet ur man in the Teg was embarrassed big time!

nothing more than usual :lol:

nah ... he surely knew a tezza from a Lexus, i rate him as a good driver as earlier when we were behind a van on a short straight approaching a blind bend he waited while this fooking lunatic in a focus passed the teg and Van going into the bend, one of those no power but started so i'll finish dumb fooks, was very dangerous

Focus driver got a lesson in power shortly afterwards.... :twisted:

Robin H
Southern England Rep

Postby Robin H » Tue May 15, 2007 1:32 pm

Dan wrote:good man Noel! You were sticking to the posted speed limits of course! :?

don't get all LOC on us Dan :p

Gerbo
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Gerbo » Tue May 15, 2007 2:33 pm

How many of you that said the IntegraType-R is over rated have actually driven one for an extended period of time :?:

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Tue May 15, 2007 2:45 pm

Robin H wrote:
Dan wrote:good man Noel! You were sticking to the posted speed limits of course! :?

don't get all LOC on us Dan :p

If i was getting all LOC on you's i would have deleted this post without any notice. Fortunately i dont have that stick up my ass that some LOC moderators do!! :lol: 8)

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Tue May 15, 2007 4:36 pm

Gerbo wrote:How many of you that said the IntegraType-R is over rated have actually driven one for an extended period of time :?:

Never said they were a bad car. Been in one on a good few ocasions and do quiet like them but just think there not all there made out to be. Am mad trying to get my girlfriend to get a DC5 but she is having none of it. :x

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Tue May 15, 2007 6:36 pm

tut tut noel . i thought u wouldnt of raised up to this sort of behaivour . after all what will the younglings of this fine forum think

well done though
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

Noel

Postby Noel » Tue May 15, 2007 6:51 pm

Gerbo wrote:How many of you that said the IntegraType-R is over rated have actually driven one for an extended period of time :?:

Whats stopping you buying another one? :?

I haven't driven one at speed, but was talking to a guy the works in a tuning/import sales garage and his first choice was a skyline followed by an Altezza, i asked him why not the Integra and he said "less fun and very giddy at high speed"...

Theres two of them in my work carpark everyday and they look cheap when parked side by side with my Tezza.... :P

Return to “Car chat”