Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Rehabs in Killarney during the rally

Anything related to cars
Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Rehabs in Killarney during the rally

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 6:47 pm

Was driving through killarney last saturday nite during the rally, nothing out of the ordinary there everyone was cruising around.... anyway turned up onto high street there a few pubs on the street there was a gang of lads trying to stop cars, usual stuff tryin to get them to rev the car and s@3!, i was behind my mate in his Accord Type R he got past them without 2 much trouble but one of them jumped out in front of me so i had 2 stop, didn't wanna knock him down even though he looked like a right twat! They all started pushing the front of the car trying to get me to do a burnout and wudn't leave me alone, got rightly pissed off just put my foot on the brake so they started banging on the car and the wondows and stuff, started ringing one of the lads who was workin in one of the pubs but when they saw me take out my fone they let me past.

I swear i hate sh*t like that!!! ruins the whole weekend retards with no interest in the rally just causing trouble, sure the niteclubs closed early saturday and sunday nite cos of fights...

I cud go on but i think i've said enuf
Kerry Rep

altezzadrifting
Trc Off

Postby altezzadrifting » Wed May 09, 2007 6:51 pm

stop complaining!!! happened me lst yr,had a 306 an dese f*** jumped on the bonnet an dented it but de dent popped up again....de worst is when they start rocking the car side to side.

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 7:06 pm

If they started rockin my car from side to side they wud have been rightly fu*ked cos i know most of the bouncers in town! they'd have been killed! I thought they were gonna jump on my car or srcatch the paint or something, wasters they shud just stay at home they aren't realy rally followers they're only there to cause trouble
Kerry Rep

altezzadrifting
Trc Off

Postby altezzadrifting » Wed May 09, 2007 7:15 pm

ya but if ya had got out u wud prob get a beatin den some drunk :) wud take off in ur car

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 7:33 pm

I wudn't have had the get out, seein as i know the bouncers if anyone goes at my car they get a beating its that simple! Not tryin to be smart either but if i was gettin out i'd take the keys eswell!!!
Kerry Rep

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed May 09, 2007 10:22 pm

next time give them a bit of right foot and bounce them out of the way. :twisted:

And lads can we try and type in normal english. It gets hard trying to understand the short hand that some people use!

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 10:25 pm

Dan wrote:next time give them a bit of right foot and bounce them out of the way. :twisted:

And lads can we try and type in normal english. It gets hard trying to understand the short hand that some people use!

Yea a friend of mine works in the bar they were outside said a few people just drove through them (slowl i hope) and just knocked them out of the way!

You banning text speak from the forum? its not like theres a need for it we aren't limited to 160 characters!!!
Kerry Rep

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Wed May 09, 2007 10:46 pm

It seems to be more and more common at every rally now. skangers who have no interest in the rally just down for a piss up and cause trouble around the place. Doubt they even got to one stage. Luckily the guards are starting to take notice of the bad element and not just targeting everyone. Some good things in the local papers here about the non rally crowd being the ones causing the trouble. good to see

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 10:52 pm

Yea it was actually a gud idea in the end by closing the car parks... means no idiots got around all the cars making sh*t of them. a few really nice cars got wrecked last year cos of fellas drinking in the car park and stayin there the nite goin around messing
Kerry Rep

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Wed May 09, 2007 11:32 pm

Ya no harm really. remember the car park after last year. Broken glass everywhere and some of the driving out of there was cat.

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 11:39 pm

Yea that was wreckless, me and my mates drove outta there when it started gettin messy, where u there when they all gahtered around the 3 gardai at the top of the car park, they had to get the 2 gardai wth dogs to come get them!
Kerry Rep

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Wed May 09, 2007 11:44 pm

saw that alright. Was parked up on the street and was walking around. As soon as i saw that I went home

Mr. Tezza
Kerry Rep

Postby Mr. Tezza » Wed May 09, 2007 11:50 pm

endapender wrote:saw that alright. Was parked up on the street and was walking around. As soon as i saw that I went home

Yea right job too! it was one messy nite, i was cruising around in a 05 impreza STI at one stage that nite we were scared to drive through town incase anythin happened
Kerry Rep

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Thu May 10, 2007 10:50 am

lads just wondering im guessing ye were all pulled by the cops ? what over ? was it just regular chks for alco or was it stupid things like your sticker
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Thu May 10, 2007 1:17 pm

Didn't meet one checkpoint over the weekend and was on the road all the time. None of my friends met a checkpoint either. The guards were in around town mostly catching idiots messing there

Return to “Car chat”