Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Service manual

Anything related to cars
ThatGuy
Trc Off

Service manual

Postby ThatGuy » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:16 pm

Does anyone have a service manual for an rs200 altezza? I've got the Russian version which is kind of helpful as it has pretty much everything you could want to know about the altezza, but the English version would make life a little bit easier :)

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Service manual

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:00 pm

I've also got the same Russian version but I've never managed to find a full FSM in English! Really frustrating as the Russian one would be brilliant if it was in English (obviously).

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:35 pm

Well I have found a way of easily translating it with Google translate if ita any good to you. If you download the Google translate app for your phone you can take pictures of different languages and it'll translate it, it's nit perfect by any means with Russian but you get the just of it :)

The other thing I have found is you can order a NZ service manual online but it's about £70 :/

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:23 am

That's a good idea, thanks mate :)

Do we know if the NZ one is any good? If it's a full blown FSM in English and its in PDF format then a load of us could club together to buy it and then email it around maybe? :)

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Honestly I have no idea, but I think it's exactly the same as the Jap one only someone translated it all.
That's a good idea but whoever gets it would have to sit and scan all the pages, make it into a pdf then email it :p

Was just Trying to find the link to the translated manual and I can't find it at the minute but I did come across this

http://z4.invisionfree.com/lexusaltezza ... opic=12194

If that's any help to you Tom :)

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:06 pm

If you can find the link and we can get a few of us to share the cost then that's no problem if the manual can be separated as we have got a copier here at work and I can feed the pages is and do a pdf copy of it easily ;)

Thanks for the other link, I also found that one before and used it when I had my engine to bits but from memory its only good for the bottom end stuff cos its for the earlier rev of the engine in the celica and MR2 etc?

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:45 pm

http://jpnz.co.nz/product/toyota-altezza-altezza-gita/

Thats the one I found but I've also just seen on one of the lexus forums (where I got the link from) that it's fir the engine only and not that great and confusing at times :/

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Fri Mar 17, 2017 11:56 am

Yeah, dont buy that one cos I'm pretty sure that it is one that I already have that I got hold of ages ago. It is ok but does only cover engine. Im not convinced that I have all of it though - it is 28 pages long and covers this lot:

So I dont know if the pages before 72 are relevant to RS200 or if they are for other models or other engines?

Return to “Car chat”