Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Blank dash switches

Anything related to cars
ThatGuy
Trc Off

Blank dash switches

Postby ThatGuy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:16 pm

So after taking out all the s@3! wiring kindly left by the previous owner, I've wired up both front and rear fog lights to toggle switches. But the problem I've got is alk the blank dash switches I've got are those stupid coin holders -_-
Does anyone know where to get just blank switches? I've looked f*** everywhere and can't find any, I even spent last Saturday going through hundreds of cars at the scrappy and couldn't find just blank flat switches.
Someone somewhere has to make them.
Cheers for any help

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Blank dash switches

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:24 am

That is annoying! I thought there would be lots on ebay but no luck or some crap ones that are mega expensive it seems and not sure even the same size!

I also only have the coin holder ones but the flat ones must be available from somewhere as my alarm LED is fitted into a flat blank! good luck finding them and update this if you ever have any success :)

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Re: Blank dash switches

Postby ThatGuy » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:51 pm

Exactly my thoughts mate, but apparently there proving quite hard to find :p I also had on for a fog illumination that was just a flat blank but it's been drilled out to stupidly big. The other thought I've had is to try and get someone to make me a load up on a 3d printer, or better still buy a 3d printer and do it myself :p
But regardless I'll try and source some and let everyone know how it goes :)

Return to “Car chat”