Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

my turbo

Anything related to cars
endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:52 pm

Glad is going well for you. You will have to stick up a vid or sound clip for us to hear her roar. Any funny reaction to our bad fuel

daws
Trc Off

Postby daws » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:00 pm

well lads ive had da car now nearly 3 weeks spent a few days off da road wen one of my coil pack went but its back on da road!! did a compression test and found dat i had low compresion pistons and wen i finally figured out how to use my greddy boost controller da fun started,, wit a low and high settin on da boost controller i'm now boostin at about 1.2 bar in high mode which is very quick off da line,, i'm running da car on octane boost for da moment till ifind someone to remap it for me as westward wont do greddy ecu's.. sideways!!! ive had it sideways now on more dan one occasion mainly because wen she kicks she really kicks and with the traction controll non existent as i think its been unplugged or something it can be quite tricky to handle the power in da rain if ur flet to da floor bvut in da dry it handles very well,, ive gone over da 190 mark in it briefly but wit no rsm ders no way of telin wat speed is been done,, i'm know lookin to put an oil cooler kit in,, i will try get a video at da weekend and put it up for ya's
Turbo power!!

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:06 pm

if i didnt have the baby this weekend id offer my camera services
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

Tez
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Tez » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:08 pm

try get it mapped to make sure its safe going to 1.2bar.

what compression did you get with the low comp pistons?

daws
Trc Off

Postby daws » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:14 pm

8 bar on each i think it was i'm gettin it done again with a differnt guage and den i'm goin to do a leak test to see if any of da rings are lettin by,, but its runnin pretty well on da octane boost,, its not cheep but i'm better off
Turbo power!!

Tez
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Tez » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:17 pm

are you use CVL turbo octane booster?

im going to have the same problem with getting my tezza mapped cos of the HKS f-con.

ttm galway will map hks and greddy i think.

daws
Trc Off

Postby daws » Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:37 pm

not sure wat octane boost im runnin bottles are in da car,, but it has made a differnce,, runnin smoother and better throttle response,,
Turbo power!!

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:48 pm

Sounds like your having fun.

Tez
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Tez » Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:01 pm

get that video up :twisted:

Return to “Car chat”