Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

APEXI!!!!!?????

Anything related to cars
daws
Trc Off

APEXI!!!!!?????

Postby daws » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:51 pm

ive been hearing rumours and was told by 2 mates dat apexi has gone into liquidation and der well der f***!!! is dis true or not has anyone heard anything about it
Turbo power!!

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:56 pm

i heard that aswell about a month back , but what i think happened was Apexi went into liquidation and then they changed names to Apexera, thats the name that was on my RSM box when i got it! not sure how this affects the products, we might get them cheaper so!

daws
Trc Off

Postby daws » Thu Mar 29, 2007 11:59 pm

yeah but dat was always der japanese name wasnt it,, cause for some reason a mate of mine said he was talkin to a performance shop and dey said da fc commanders are crazy money now cause ya cant get dem
Turbo power!!

Tez
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Tez » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:47 am

a power is like 800quid now they where 500 :?

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:31 pm

apexi and apexia(sp) as known in the usa went out of business 3 months ago

but they are still producing certian items . theres not fully closed as there looking for somone to buy them out most likely hks or another ecu company .

they stoped producing some lines of the power fc comander so those ones will go up in price .

though they did stop the altezza power fc before they went out of business and there is still a good few of them around depending if u want the turbo version or the na one .

most of the apexi altezza items were stoped back in 2005 afaik . its why you can only buy the turbo kit second hand .

i made a post about this a few months back around xmass on the loc forums
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

Dizz
Site Admin

Postby Dizz » Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:11 pm

while Apexera enters a stage of reorganization this year, we will continue to manufacture the high-quality A’PEXi products that you demand. It is forward thinking and a passion for “chasing our dreams” that has built such a powerhouse of performance for A’PEXi and that will not change; its business as usual for our team...

Taken from :
http://www.apexi-usa.com/news_article.asp?id=20

Return to “Car chat”