Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Thinking Of Selling. . .

Anything related to cars
Damok

Thinking Of Selling. . .

Postby Damok » Thu May 01, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm thinking of selling up.. I don't drive the Altezza at the min,, I took it off the road for the winter and was planning on having it back on the road for the end of May. Now I'm just thinking of selling it and moving on after what is 7 years ownership and a lot of €€€ spent on it. :?
I really have two choices:
Sell the car and get something else. Something normal , well normal to me :roll:
Keep the car, spend a few more €€ on it and drive it every now and then but that's just a shame. :(

Any ideas if Altezza's are selling at the moment in the Irish market. The cars not mint at the min but a good clean and it wouldn't be to bad. Here is how it looked end of last summer, ,

Just not sure,, if I sell the Altezza I will be selling this as well as I don't drive it at all.

And then I would be trading the run around for something decent any opinions, should I sell, is it worth it. I defo will NOT break the Altezza. .. .
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

beamsteza
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Thinking Of Selling. . .

Postby beamsteza » Thu May 01, 2014 2:33 pm

If you don't use the tezz anymore then better to let it go but completely depends on if you really don't want/need it i know if i had it that long id find it hard to sell it.

Pm details about it damok.

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 pm

I wouldn't sell it daymo, the car it's just to good/reliable for what You will get €€ and that's true! You will miss her 100%
D700 / RS200

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Thu May 01, 2014 5:12 pm

:shock: :shock:

I never thought id see the day the infamous DAMOK would be altezza-less!

its a tough one damien! you might get offered a lot of swaps, not many people with cash these days! if you sell it you will miss it! after so long it basically becomes family! but then again if you dont sell it now you might never sell it and its condition will only get worse!

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu May 01, 2014 5:27 pm

Yeah that's what I'm thinking lads, it's just going to
go by the way side, if I don't do something with it... If I didnt get the €€€ for it I'd have no problem storing it for a few years.
I had it so long it will be hard to replace in fairness, and it's never once let me
down, decisions, decisions.......

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Thu May 01, 2014 5:43 pm

might not be a bad idea to put up an ad and see! :roll: you will get a lot of timewasters but there could be a potential buyer with the money or a car that you would swap/PX for! and if theres not then maybe store it for a few years!

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu May 01, 2014 5:50 pm

G-TECroscommon wrote:might not be a bad idea to put up an ad and see! :roll: you will get a lot of timewasters but there could be a potential buyer with the money or a car that you would swap/PX for! and if theres not then maybe store it for a few years!

Yeah, valid point.... Going to think about it more, the bike is going anyway.

Return to “Car chat”