Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Any mod ideas for me guys? Some cool new pics too for ye :)

Anything related to cars
TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Any mod ideas for me guys? Some cool new pics too for ye :)

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:21 am

Hey guys! First off my tezz is for sale! A lad coming to see it maybe saturday! He may or may not take it, simply due to high price but if he doesnt il still be delighted :) but anyhow, im not one for just leaving a car the way it is and just driving it. I always have to keep buying stuff or modding in some way! Had an sr20det sorted for the tezz but have been told they just cause to much problems down the road. So now thinking of turboing it at soom point maybe! Im 100% importing an r34 shortly after Xmas. Thats already defo going ahead but i want to do some mods to the altezza till then. Anyone got any cool ideas on what i can do to the tezz till then? Peformance wise, looks wise? Anything! One thing im very keen on doing is increasing handling! I want my tezz to handle very very well! At the moment is on just lowering springs! Can any of you send some good ideas my way for making her a beast for handling?? And even any other ideas and mods?? Thanks guys!!

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Re: Any mod ideas for me guys? Some cool new pics too for ye

Postby Soiled » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:58 am

Sway bars are by far the beat bang for buck handling mods I've done for this car.

As for turboing the Altezza... If you're getting an R34 anyway keep the cars different from each other and just get the Altezza to handle/look good.

TuLegit2quitzz
Trc Off

Postby TuLegit2quitzz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:56 am

Ya iv heard good things about them sway bars actually! That's something il have to research. Any opinion on under body strut bars and rear and front struts? Do they help much.

JordanCoupe
Trc On!

Postby JordanCoupe » Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:46 pm

Adjustable coilovers would make the world of difference to the handling of it. Iv HSDs in mine and it handles better than any other altezza iv been in

Return to “Car chat”