Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Advice for new car pleaseeee

Anything related to cars
DeckieBoy
Trc Off

Advice for new car pleaseeee

Postby DeckieBoy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:00 pm

So looks like im going to be back on the sight again, selling the car friday and going about getting an altezza again, im after 2000 up and in white, the only 2 i came across is http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/0 ... 14/6146101 and http://cars.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/i ... 02/5527180 , im more leaning for the 2001but would like it with nct, and as the 2002 has alot of milage for being a 2002 , my 1999 had only 170k , what ye think ? do ye know any clean white altezza's goin for sale 00 up and also ill be going down the turbo road this time so any of ye know a good full turbo kit, anyone selling or a good sight, i know nothing about turbo, boost, bar, psi ect haha, i just know how it works so will really need your help in that too, looking forward to joining the club again :D , any advice is appreciated
1st gear.....2nd gear......3rd gear........... WHERE THE HELL DID HE GO

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Re: Advice for new car pleaseeee

Postby banan1984 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:28 pm

Hello Deckie and welcome back! :P I see You didn't get R34 as You have told me last time :) It's good to see members coming back. Now about them 2 tezzas that You find there, both looks good but You really have to look at them. Second ad is 55 days old, that may be gone.. I can go with Ya some day if You don't mind :mrgreen:

Or import one Yourself 8)
D700 / RS200

DeckieBoy
Trc Off

Postby DeckieBoy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:02 pm

Well bud how's things, no I sold my altezza and I have the r34 skyline gt now, selling it Friday so back to altezza :D, ya that's true the 02 one could be sold I was leaning towords the 01 anyway, I'm hoping a nice one pops up in the next few days, there's a lovely mint 99 in limerick after respray but he's looking for 5300 :O , what u make of the 01 one?

wullie_trd
Altezza Guru

Postby wullie_trd » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Why you selling the r34 can I ask? Just I'm planning on getting the r34 gtt for next car.

DeckieBoy
Trc Off

Postby DeckieBoy » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:21 pm

It's a lovely car, my dream car infact, has the neo 6 engine very good on petrol, the insurance is riding me, it was 1400 for the tezza for the yr and I'd to hand up an extra 700 for remaining 6 months, I wanted to do engine conversion to the 2.5T gtt but the money I'm getting for it I can go back to altezza nice 4 door car and turbo it, I'll try for it again in a few yrs but at the moment it's the wrong time for me, but the r34 is a very rare car, hope u get one, you'll love it esp that your going for gtt

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 am

If your going TURBO and your going to put the money in and do it RIGHT, I wouldn't be to hung up on the year, end of the day your going to take the engine apart and rebuild it, , :)
Some of the things on done deal are way, way over priced for what they are. . Put up a wanted add on done deal and see what comes your way. :idea: :idea:
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

DeckieBoy
Trc Off

Postby DeckieBoy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:38 pm

Ya that's true, but as I said haven't a clue about turboing , thought it was a kit , and u just get it tuned, ya I might trow up a wanted add on dd

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:17 pm

My advice is PM a few lads that have a turbo tezz and have it done right.
PM nenaghcorolla and Robin on site both have turbo altezzas years. Also Nick is worth a PM asking a few questions.

DeckieBoy
Trc Off

Postby DeckieBoy » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Ya will deffo do that need as much advice as I can get ha ,need a car 1st tho, thanks for that dude ;)

Damok

Postby Damok » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:52 pm

DeckieBoy wrote:Ya will deffo do that need as much advice as I can get ha ,need a car 1st tho, thanks for that dude ;)

You need to work out weather it's worth doing and doing right and will it be expensive, engine conversion may also be an option! !
It's just my 2cents, I had looked into the turbo route before and there is a lot to doing it right. best of luck anyway :wink:

Return to “Car chat”