ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

value of my car

Anything related to cars
Tezmania
Trc On!

value of my car

Postby Tezmania » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:10 pm

As you know im having problems with my car. If i decide enough is enough whats it worth in its current state? Would i find it easier to sell it whole or break it? Its a Legana kitted altezza with engine problems. realistically what could i expect to get for it?

mlcoolj
Altezza Guru

Re: value of my car

Postby mlcoolj » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 pm

I think you should start by posting up some good (NOT BLURRY) pictures of her here and other than that... what year is it? Manual? auto? how many miles? Service history? Any options? (i.e. sunroof) Any aftermarket parts? What is the problem the engine has?

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:27 pm

mlcoolj wrote:I think you should start by posting up some good (NOT BLURRY) pictures of her here and other than that... what year is it? Manual? auto? how many miles? Service history? Any options? (i.e. sunroof) Any aftermarket parts? What is the problem the engine has?

Good place to start if your looking for a value :idea:
In this day and age though it's hard to put a value on the whole car, some times you can make more breaking a car but that would depend on what parts are on the car :?
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Tezmania
Trc On!

Postby Tezmania » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 pm

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=12002

thats a thread with pics, ill have totake new ones as i dont have that laptop any more

it is a 1999 auto. I dont think it has any obvious extras. body is pretty straight. Interior is immaculate. I have teh service history from jaoan but since its in ireland it was done by friends etc etc

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:53 pm

Looking at that, €1000-1300 at most, very hard to give a ball park figure with no full pictures of the car, inside,engine bay and so on.. Is the kit plastic or fiber glass, is the inside cloth or leather :idea: , Any ideas what is wrong with it! !

Tezmania
Trc On!

Postby Tezmania » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:02 pm

Damok wrote:Looking at that, €1000-1300 at most, very hard to give a ball park figure with no full pictures of the car, inside,engine bay and so on.. Is the kit plastic or fiber glass, is the inside cloth or leather :idea: , Any ideas what is wrong with it! !

its a plastic kit. Its original. Its a cloth interior but mint.

timing belt had gone, wyatt earp fixed it, driving home on its first drive since and bang bang bang..had to get it towed home. I think its big end gone but waitin on a mechanic to come check it out. A friemd of mine thinks its just the water pump asd thats where sounds comming from. It will tick over with a banging noise.

Damok

Postby Damok » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:15 pm

If it is a full plastic kit and mint, The spoiler, rear skirt,side skirts and front bumper could be worth €400-500 :?

Find out what is wrong with it before you decide anything. It looks a clean car from the pic's you put up.

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:37 pm

PM sent

Just chancing my arm :mrgreen:
D700 / RS200

Garth02
Noob!

Postby Garth02 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:33 am

My car's value just fall down when someone scratch my car's bonnet It happened when I visit a country side area to meet a my friend. we were in the home and my car was in the street, someone scratch my car with a piece of brick. If any body know any solution then must tell me .

Steve86
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Steve86 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:56 pm

Thats a nice piece u got Tezmania. If I were you l could jus save a few $ and put in a new engine if fixing the old one isnt bringin any joy :wink:
I'm in the White House

Return to “Car chat”