Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

A close call!

Anything related to cars
ISred02
Altezza Guru

A close call!

Postby ISred02 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:36 am

I haven't been on the site much of late as I have been busy moving house.Currently we are renting a house while we look for our new pad. I rented out our old house,which takes pressure off(financially)us which offsets our current arrangement. I tell ya it's a lot of hassle being a landlord,as soon as you rent it everything goes wrong! It's just like selling a car,the minute you put it up,things go wrong :roll:
Anyway,the point of this was that some things had to go in order to get some cash flow. The topic of car ownership came up and one of the cars had to go as it was just a waste keeping two while so close to work for my wife. A long debate ensued and the pros and cons of both cars were listed. For awhile it looked like my baby was set for a new owner but through hard debating(the joys of marriage :wink: )and persuading her of the reliability and safety of the lex,we sold her unreliable Renault Laguna,bloody French cars :lol:
So,here I am looking out the window at one car,where there used to be too and my face has a cheeky grin!!! :lol: :lol:
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Re: A close call!

Postby mike_01 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:59 am

Haha if you sold the lex intead of the laguna I would be having a word with her :lol:
Nice one though, they ain't always right :lol:

ISred02
Altezza Guru

Postby ISred02 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:43 pm

mike_01 wrote:Haha if you sold the lex intead of the laguna I would be having a word with her :lol:
Nice one though, they ain't always right :lol:

I know,you just let them think they're right! :wink:
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:26 pm

You made the right choice :wink:

Return to “Car chat”