Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

hey there new guy just sayin hi

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
kennedy
Noob!

hey there new guy just sayin hi

Postby kennedy » Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:48 pm

hi there eveyone i,m new to the site hopin you guy,s can help me out i,ve just bought a 99 rs 200 hope to put up some pics soon have a small prob though when i,m driving between 4 and 5.5 revs my car is struggling once it passes 5.5 though its fine again few friends have told me it could be an oxygen sensor ,air flow meter or a fuel pump hope ye can help cheers oh yeah car is manual[color=blue] :mrgreen:

endapender
Altezza Guru

Postby endapender » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:39 pm

Welcome to the club. To be honest they all seem to be slightly dead around that point until the VVTi gets going. If its very bad then the air flow meter might be dirty. Its easy enought to clean it. Might solve the problem

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:22 pm

welcome to the site mate :) its probably only somethin simple wit the car allright just get it checked out
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:40 pm

Welcome to the site Kennedy, Where are you based? Maybe someone could meet up with you and have a look.

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”