Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Hello

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:27 pm

I have HID's and they are brilliant, i hate driving a car without them. i recently put the Halo rings into mine too and they are cool i think!!

Conor Mc
Trc Off

Postby Conor Mc » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:05 pm

Dan wrote:I have HID's and they are brilliant, i hate driving a car without them. i recently put the Halo rings into mine too and they are cool i think!!

how did you manage to put the halo rings in there too?? you just put them into the standard headlamp unit or how did you do it? any chance of seeing a pic of that?

oh yeah i knoew there was something i meant to ask you. what type of bulb goes into them, are they h4 or h7 or what are they?

are they a high and low beam combo or are they just a low beam with a higher watt halogen bulb like most cars?

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:17 pm

I bought a pair of is200 headlights second hand took them apart, sprayed them black and added the rings, messy job to do right. Mine are just in the low beam HB4. No point in putting them in the high beams, how often do u use them? Any pics of your astra. theres a nice 06 wine astra around my area

elexes
Altezza Guru

Postby elexes » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:31 am

its about time u got your finger out and finished that how to guide with the rings
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

Conor Mc
Trc Off

Postby Conor Mc » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:37 am

yeah ive got some pics of my astra, ill have a look at the quide on how to put them up and try to get them up this week. mines silver and i recently put some bucket seats into it, i think they're great and look well in the car but i dont think i'd do it again cause it was a bit of a hassle getting them put in there.

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”