ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

Newby from Wellington New Zealand

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Ice-man
Noob!

Newby from Wellington New Zealand

Postby Ice-man » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:00 am

Kia ora all
Thanks for the add Tezzaworld
I am a new owner of a low km RS200. I'm a bit of a noob with keeping it in tiptop shape or anything to do with upgrades or repairs so am excited to be here. Il slowly be attempting to make a few upgrades to it over time as well as any repairs it may need. Any hints or insider tips or past experiences maby just a good yarn all would be be much welcomed.

Cheers

Noel

Re: Newby from Wellington New Zealand

Postby Noel » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:38 am

Welcome, the site is fairly quiet these days but there’s loads of old threads to read through :)

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Newby from Wellington New Zealand

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:33 pm

Welcome to the club :) I'm in UK but loved NZ when we visited in 2014. Especially liked Wellington - great city you have there! :)

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”