Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Newbie from Cork

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
kenny
Trc Off
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:45 pm

Newbie from Cork

Postby kenny » Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:54 pm

Hows it going lads im a member over on racershaven said id join up here some advice and tips!! Heres some pics of my Blitz turbo powered Altezza.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
elexes
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 am
Location: Tullamore , Offaly

Postby elexes » Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:17 pm

do you have her yet ?
what ecu are you running ?
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

kenny
Trc Off
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:45 pm

Postby kenny » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:36 pm

elexes wrote:do you have her yet ?
what ecu are you running ?


No but its on the way :D
Think its running the blitz ecu that comes with the kit

User avatar
elexes
Altezza Guru
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 am
Location: Tullamore , Offaly

Postby elexes » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:56 pm

you will need another ecu power fc turbo edition not the regular one or a simular ecu.

that or you will have to send ur ecu off to blitz to have it reprogrammed for 95 ron fule if you dont you will have some probloms . there is another car for sale on carzone.ie it has the blitz supercharger the owner has had some fueling probloms and other probloms caused mainly by the bad fule we have over here .you will experience these probloms with this car unless you get it sorted .

hope i havent put you off the car it looks a cracker
if ive helped you in anyway vote for carlow to be the first tezzaworld drinking session

kenny
Trc Off
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:45 pm

Postby kenny » Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:28 pm

elexes wrote:you will need another ecu power fc turbo edition not the regular one or a simular ecu.

that or you will have to send ur ecu off to blitz to have it reprogrammed for 95 ron fule if you dont you will have some probloms . there is another car for sale on carzone.ie it has the blitz supercharger the owner has had some fueling probloms and other probloms caused mainly by the bad fule we have over here .you will experience these probloms with this car unless you get it sorted .

hope i havent put you off the car it looks a cracker


Sure ill wait and see what ecu its running when it comes in, i had plans on getting it remapped ayways for 95. I would think that a good tuner would be able to remap the ecu in it anyways.

My buddy is running is Trust Altezza turbo on 95 and having no problems maybe that one on Carzone was wrecked before the guy in Ireland bought it

User avatar
endapender
Altezza Guru
Posts: 842
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
Location: kerry

Postby endapender » Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:56 pm

welcome along. Great colour choice. Best of luck with the car

User avatar
daws
Trc Off
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Location: Meath
Contact:

Postby daws » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:54 am

welcome along mate,, not another turbo owner jesus der startin to rack up!!! turbo power!!! has der been any internals done???
Turbo power!!

kenny
Trc Off
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:45 pm

Postby kenny » Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:58 pm

daws wrote:welcome along mate,, not another turbo owner jesus der startin to rack up!!! turbo power!!! has der been any internals done???


Cheers mate, not sure about internal work ill have to see when it comes in

User avatar
Noel
Moderator
Posts: 3726
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: oldville

Postby Noel » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:30 pm

Welcome... :D

where are all ye turbo boy's getting insurance from? me wanna know :twisted:

User avatar
Robin H
Southern England Rep
Posts: 2356
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:23 pm
Location: Dorset
Contact:

Postby Robin H » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:34 pm

welcome

User avatar
Dizz
Site Admin
Posts: 966
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:52 am
Location: Dublin
Contact:

Postby Dizz » Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:38 pm

Welcome to the site mate, will send those stickers out to ya 2mor ;)


Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests