Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Noobie from the US

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
Beams S13
Noob!

Noobie from the US

Postby Beams S13 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello all,

Long story short, I'm putting my recently acquired Beams 3S-GE into my Nissan in place of my RB25DET. And I know little to nothing about the Beams engine.

Having said that, I look forward to my time here and I hope to learn as much possible.

A little back story about myself, I'm 21 years old, born and raised in the US. I've been an auto service technician since I was 17. I have been working on cars since I was able to hold a wrench.

I currently have two Nissan 240sx S13 coupes, one, a completely stock automatic car, the other, an RB25DET powered drift car.

The drift car is currently under re-construction. The RB will be coming out and going into the other car, and in turn I will be putting in the 3sge. For a few reasons, its lighter (MUCH lighter), revs higher, only makes ~40bhp less in stock form, and since it came from Toyota, it shouldn't grenade at random.

Enough about me. As you were gentlemen

SilTezza
Altezza Guru

Re: Noobie from the US

Postby SilTezza » Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:08 am

welcome

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: Noobie from the US

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:13 pm

Welcome to the club mate! Sounds an interesting project - good luck with that!!

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”