Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Newbie from Aruba

Please post up a quick introduction about yourself here first before posting in any of the other sections. Enjoy the site
VN-66
Noob!

Newbie from Aruba

Postby VN-66 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi guys,

New to the forum. Owned my October 1998 SXE10 RS200 5AT since april 2016. I plan on contributing to the forum since I have alot planned. Trying to stick with the stock engine and transmission and aiming for a turbo buuld to 500whp max.
Lots of parts in research. Planning to do this over 5 to 7 years so not rushing. Also hoping to help out with as much info as possible.
Any fellow Aruban members in the house?

I have a facebook page where I accumulate as much info as possible that can be applied to our cars: https://www.facebook.com/SXE10DIYAUA/
How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been, understand where I'm commn g from?

VN-66
Noob!

Re: Newbie from Aruba

Postby VN-66 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm

How do you know where I'm at if you haven't been where I've been, understand where I'm commn g from?

VN-66
Noob!

Postby VN-66 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:08 pm

Day after I bought her.

Thanks for having me as a member. Have an amazing day guys.

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:30 pm

Welcome to Tezzaworld :)

Return to “Newbies - Check-in here!!”