Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

A Membership Fee

Post up any suggestions on the layout of the site or how this site is run
Damok

Re: A Membership Fee

Postby Damok » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:52 pm

To be honest, this topic may be closed , , its pointless as admin seen to have no interest in our opinions or ideas.
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

mickeyc
Noob!

Postby mickeyc » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Ya it would be a gud idea,you could always give new members a free 2 week trial and if they like it them they can pay and sign up,wud be a gud idea to get a free hat or t-shirt too after paying

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Postby G-TECroscommon » Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:10 am

well i think its a good idea, it would cut down on the rif raf :L but it would make it easier to run the site and we could get somethin small like a hat or stickers

Wigan Altezza
Trc Off

Postby Wigan Altezza » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:41 am

As a fairly new member, I wouldn't mind paying a members fee to use the forum as i am currently a member of the GT4 Owners Club - £20 Per Year, with that you get a couple of stickers, a Tax disc Holder and a £5 Voucher to use in the club shop.

If all the members had to pay a members fee to use the forum then most of them will be on here one time or another during the day or night. And I also found out that on the forums that are charged a yearly fee, they tend to be busier than non charged forums.

I think the club should allow new members access to all sections of the forum without paying the jointing fee for the first 30 days, so they know what the forum is like then restrict their access to certain parts of the forum only. i.e. they can access the for sale threads but can't sell any item unless he or she is a fully paid up member etc. but they can buy the for sale items.

i am saying this is because alot of people only joining the forum to get info on the car they are buying or about to buy. and only pay the joining fee after they have aquired the car and has seen what the forum is like.

Well thats what I think anyway.

Henry
Speedy !

Robin H
Southern England Rep

Postby Robin H » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:58 am

Unfortunately Dizz the administrator is away traveling for the most of this year and he does all the coding for the forum so we can't add that feature yet

What we are hoping to do this year to cover the costs is to ask members to donate to the club so we can get the ball rolling and get some more bits for members to buy which in turn will help fund the club

You can donate using the donate button at the bottom left of the home page
Deals on Anodised Altezza parts.... cooling panels and battery bars..

If you are a UK member and interested in club meets please sign up here:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7729

Please Support TezzaWorld
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8309

Club stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724

Blitz Turbo Altezza RS220
I wish I had more time.....

Zoran
Trc Off

Postby Zoran » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Hi,

As some of you know, I am a member of the Hungarian Toyota Club (www.toyotaclub.hu).
The cost of the one year membership is 4000 HUF (cca 15 Euro). The members get the following items for this fee:
- 1 sticker with "www.toyotaclub.hu" title
- 1 sticker with club logo
- 1 membership card (looks like a credit card)
- 1 pair of plate frame
- 2 e-mail addresses (one with nick name, and one with the real name. e.g.: nickname@toyotaclub.hu; x.y@toyotaclub.hu)
- access to the forums closed section
- access to the toyotaclub ftp server

I hope, I could give some helpful tips...

and sorry for my english...
ImageImageImage

Return to “Suggestions”