Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Website Feedback

Post up any suggestions on the layout of the site or how this site is run
Dizz
Site Admin

Website Feedback

Postby Dizz » Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:39 pm

As the title says lads, looking for any feedback to do with the site lads. You'll notice some new features since the update & also some missing. What would you like to see back or kept? What additions would you like to see?

At the moment it's without a custom style like the old version had as along with a lot of the other stuff it wasn't compatible. Would you like to see similar again (ie colour schemes etc) or do you want tla brighter site like it is now?

Have your say & help mould Tezzaworld :wink:

G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

Re: Website Feedback

Postby G-TECroscommon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:18 pm

i liked the colour scheme :)

Trd Shane
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Trd Shane » Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:00 pm

Colour scheme was good .. I like the way it is now aswel though it seems to be more mobile friendly ... As the old way was not mobile friendly as much as this is ... I would think instant message would be a good feature to add or maybe it's just me :) anyway that's just my two cents .. Keep up the good work lads
"If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem"

mlcoolj
Altezza Guru

Postby mlcoolj » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:45 am

Keep up the good work! Old color scheme was good but maybe it's because I've been looking at it for so long haha! other than that, nothing to declare :P

RS Tom-Hundred
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby RS Tom-Hundred » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:46 pm

Everything is good :)

I slightly prefer the old colour scheme and deffo the grahics were cool (Altezzas and the dragon etc!) but also the lighter colour scheme is ok.

Only thing that I can think of to be improved is the Altezza info section as many posts are missing the crucial links or info when links are clicked and its frustrating. Be great if all those files could be found and relinked (or stored on forum storage permenantly maybe?) so they are current :)

Great site and keep up the good work! :)

banan1984
Altezza Guru

Postby banan1984 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:56 am

I would keep the website old way, I got used to it and liked it. Sometimes changes are unnecessary :wink:
D700 / RS200

Damok

Postby Damok » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:37 pm

looks good as it is now. Only suggestions I would make are cleaning up site reps and giving the current lads a chance. :idea:
I know it was suggested before and you did try but could we limit access on the site for new users, Like posting in the for sale section till they are approved. Also, to try get some extra traffic flow we could get some shops on site traders to join. Perhaps not for a fee but a discount for members. . . . :?
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

choopz
Altezza Guru

Postby choopz » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:19 pm

I liked the darker theme more but this one is also nice and very fast.
As long as I can keep in contact I am a happy camper :lol: :lol:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Return to “Suggestions”