Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Respray??

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
beltofawetfish
Trc Off

Respray??

Postby beltofawetfish » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:11 pm

How much would you be looking at for a respray of the car?? I was thinking matt black with a lacquered finish would look well but i've no idea about how much im looking at or maybe someone on the site might be lookin for a bit of work???
tezzas arent meant to go in straight lines

Dannyb
Noob!

Re: Respray??

Postby Dannyb » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:25 am

a price for work like this is very hard to give over the net without looking at the car, is there any damage? small dents? because the matt black will show these up like you wouldn't belive, also do you want the inside of the doors and sills done? i would price this without seen it at about 2000 - 2500 give or take a few 100 when the car is seen and that would be for a 100% top class job, i'v done a good few matt jobs and could do it for you if you want ;)

beltofawetfish
Trc Off

Re: Respray??

Postby beltofawetfish » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:20 pm

i just wanted a rough idea for the minute for that sort of paint job but i will definitely be gettin it done at some stage, at least i know your able to contact if i look into it again soon
tezzas arent meant to go in straight lines

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”