Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Dead lock from key or is there dead lock??

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
Evelyn

Dead lock from key or is there dead lock??

Postby Evelyn » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:04 pm

Hi just curious can I dead lock the car from my key because I have just got used of double locking with the key in the door. Its because I not really used of the beeping noise in locking it my old car would flash the indicators to say it was locked or when it would open. Because once or twice I have come out to the car at work and its been open ?? Can I make my indicators flash or is this only with a alarm? what is the best?

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:53 pm

if your using the button on your key to lock the car the car should automaticaly lock itself if you have accidentally opened it and dont know it. think it usually takes a minute or two to lock itself. and this will only happen if nothing has been opened on the car.
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

Noel

Postby Noel » Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:06 pm

As bobby said the car will lock itself again after 30 seconds if you unlock it and don't open a door in the meantime.... :wink:

Have to agree that your better off putting an alarm instead of trying to rig up some other way of getting the lights to flash :)

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”