Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

trd bumper

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
Damok

Re: trd bumper

Postby Damok » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:13 pm

MANDY, , was talking to this guy David yesterday he has a NEW TYPE Plastic TRD bumper for sale he's in dublin and is looking for around €400 for it, Its painted white and should fit straight to your car :D :D
David's his name 0858238950
Newbie click the link, $ $ $ $ $
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

mandy2009x
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby mandy2009x » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm

thats so cheap, i paid 360 for this piece of s@3!, ive really no other choice than to put it on the car as parts r us said they'd refund me and send a courier to lift it last tuesday, never heard a word from them since and when ever i ring ya man says he'll ring me back in 5 mins and never ever does! NEVER EVER would i advise anyone to deal with them, ya'd think they'd just quit acting dumb! i may try get it put on the car now or else im out 360, and i wouldnt dream of selling it giving someone else scrap

Damok

Postby Damok » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:04 pm

mandy2009x wrote:thats so cheap, i paid 360 for this piece of s@3!, ive really no other choice than to put it on the car as parts r us said they'd refund me and send a courier to lift it last tuesday, never heard a word from them since and when ever i ring ya man says he'll ring me back in 5 mins and never ever does! NEVER EVER would i advise anyone to deal with them, ya'd think they'd just quit acting dumb! i may try get it put on the car now or else im out 360, and i wouldnt dream of selling it giving someone else scrap

If you ant happy with it, , Stick to your guns your entitled i'm sure to a refund. Get on to consumer rights people if your not happy they should give you advice or help. .

roundymoony
Altezza Guru

Postby roundymoony » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:24 pm

don't leave them bully you into keeping it if its not up to the description they'll have to take it back. :evil:

Damok

Postby Damok » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:31 pm

roundymoony wrote:X 2
don't leave them bully you into keeping it if its not up to the description they'll have to take it back. :evil:

Dead right. :)

This is the law
: If an item that you have purchased is faulty, you have the right to return the item to the retailer who should be able to repair or replace the item or refund you the cost of the item. These rights are known as your statutory rights.

A solicitor's letter will cost you €50-€100 and i guarantee you it be sorted ASAP. . :wink:

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”