Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Paint Match Query for Altezza Qualitat Wheels

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
Lightning
Trc Off

Paint Match Query for Altezza Qualitat Wheels

Postby Lightning » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:04 pm

Hi, I am in Antigua (in the Caribbean) and I am trying to get my Qualitat's wheels painted over with the factory Gold color they came with, but the paint 'Experts' here cannot seem to mix the paint close enough to the original. I know it is not a regular color, but I think it can be matched a lot closer than they have done here.

1. Do you think I can get the paint mixed somewhere overseas, so it matches the factory color?
2. If so, who & where would you recommend? I prefer somewhere in the US, but all options are open right now.

Thanks for your assistance.

donut46
Meath Rep

Re: Paint Match Query for Altezza Qualitat Wheels

Postby donut46 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:52 pm

When I redid mine and I used Fiat Punto gold and it matched with mine perfect, I will check the shed at home see if I can find the ral code for the paint
QUALITAT ALTEZZA

Please Support Your Club
viewtopic.php?t=8309&f=2

TezzaWorld Car Stickers
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8724&hilit=stickers

Lightning
Trc Off

Re: Paint Match Query for Altezza Qualitat Wheels

Postby Lightning » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:02 am

Thanks so much for your assistance. You can send me the color code whenever you get 1 chance. The Fiat Punto gold does look very close to be honest, but does it really look the same? Where can I buy some?

Thanks once again for your assistance.

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”