Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Touring Car BodyKit... Any info would help...

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
GordonRS200
Trc Off

Re: Touring Car BodyKit... Any info would help...

Postby GordonRS200 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

NinjaPower wrote:
jfatboy wrote:i hope you intend on fitting better wheels and spoiler than that red heap youve posted!

could look quite good if done properly

Right.. They are SSR's and worth +£2500...
The spoiler is good, mine will be bigger and higher..lol

24" chrome spinners are expensive, but that doesn't mean they look good :wink:

The race-car style arches/wing/cage/diffuser need to be complimented by a nice racey set of rims and sticky rubber, not chrome and stretch...

twiglett-RS200
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby twiglett-RS200 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:22 pm

dale have you had any luck with locating a kit or some moulds (sp) im considering chucking my altezza in a shipping container for a few months to save up and fix it properly for once when i bring it back out.
there are so many little bits that i want fixed with the bodywork that require panels to be blended so considering i can get a full respray for £350 so it would be rude not to go all out and get the kit i want.

im just waiting for payday then i can get some ap racing front brakes and a new double din, there are a few things i want to sort out with the wiring and i want to tuck some of the under bonnet crap out of the way so it will need to come off the road for that to be carried out.

im doing it all wrong :roll: i should move out before spending more on my car but i can`t help it. :oops:

HVLSTON
Noob!

Postby HVLSTON » Sat May 18, 2013 9:27 am

Where can I purchase those fender flares?

NinjaPower
Trc Off

Postby NinjaPower » Fri May 24, 2013 10:20 am

Keep your eyes out for the group buy coming up soon dudes :wink:

Bestochkin
Noob!

Postby Bestochkin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm

So? :D Any progress?

Pingu Is200
Noob!

Postby Pingu Is200 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:36 pm

intrested in this group buy, any news????
Charged-Is200

NinjaPower
Trc Off

Postby NinjaPower » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:45 am

It's happening...

Iv got the first kit out the new moulds, being fitted at the moment but it's pretty time consuming and I'm really really busy at the moment with my new Drift Garage business, so iv not had time to get much further.. The front bumper is now fitted, but the rears are not yet..

Retail price is going to be £1250 for the 5 piece kit.
(Front Bumper, Pair Front Wings, Pair Rear Arches)

Group buy is on the cards in the next few months.
Looking at £1000 for the 5 pieces on a group buy basis. 5 kits or more need to be ordered to get this price.
The kits will be made to order, a £350 deposit will be required to secure you're kit, the balance will be required upon completion of the kit which is estimated to be within a 2-3 week period. Kits will be shipped in order of who pays deposits and balance first, so if you are the last to pay, you may have a slightly longer wait due to the manurfacturing process taking time to set in the moulds.

If you'd like just certain parts like just the front end, or just the rear arches, that's fine too.
If you break a panel, you'll be able to call up and order a single replacement.

As with any aftermarket fibreglass panels, they need some fitting work.
The first kit has been a dummy run, a few modifications are being made to the moulds to make it easier to fit for you DIY guys and gals.

I am not making any money out of these kits. I agreed to organise a group buy as part of the deal I struck to get the first kit for my car.
I will even be buying another kit so I have painted parts ready to bolt on when in competition.

Bestochkin
Noob!

Postby Bestochkin » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:54 pm

NinjaPower, hi!!! I would like to buy just the rear arches. but i actually i didn't understand when it will be possible to do... How much will it cost? Will it be possible to ship it to Russia?

Best regards!
Dmitry.
altezza-club.ru

theblitz
Noob!

Postby theblitz » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:20 pm

NinjaPower, same here. Interested in the rear arches in the Caribbean. I sent you a message but it didn't go through. Hopefully you see this and reach out soon.

Soiled
Altezza Guru

Postby Soiled » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:30 am

Google 'clinched' and altezza and have a look at their stuff. It seems to look good and readily available. (I personally have nothing to do with them apart from wanting to buy some of their stuff and lacking the funds)

theblitz
Noob!

Postby theblitz » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:56 pm

The Clinched one is okay but the styling lines in the OPs one is what I''m looking for. It just flows better IMO

Noel

Postby Noel » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:11 pm

theblitz wrote:NinjaPower, same here. Interested in the rear arches in the Caribbean. I sent you a message but it didn't go through. Hopefully you see this and reach out soon.

Really old topic, Ninjapower hasn't logged in to Tezzaworld in over two years, don't get your hopes up on they seeing your posts

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”