Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Corner /parking pole

Anything related to bodykits, wheels lights & other exterior things, post here
DBX
Trc Off

Corner /parking pole

Postby DBX » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:24 pm

What do you think of them ? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Step-Elasticity-Bumper-Corner-Pole-for-Universal-Car-Car-Mate-Hypersonic-/280922737297?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41684cca91 i use to think there quite cool, i seen OEM Toyota / Honda /Nissan ones second hand going for crazy money on ebay and seen one on a S15 Silvia from UK, i no trouble parking so it be more for looks for me !

wullie_trd
Altezza Guru

Re: Corner /parking pole

Postby wullie_trd » Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:19 pm

They would look rank IMO!

fin86bar
Noob!

Postby fin86bar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:23 pm

why anyone would want to put that yolk on there car is beyond me! id rather glue a big plastic cock to my bumper to be honest

ISred02
Altezza Guru

Postby ISred02 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 pm

WTF! I wouldn't bother dude :lol:
CF vortex generator,eurou eyelids,angle eyes with black headlights,17" gun grey gtr replica alloys,LEDs.
Mission: Supercharged!

tomo
Altezza Guru

Postby tomo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Maybe on a proper gangster american lowrider but not altezza.

pablosd
Noob!

Postby pablosd » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:32 pm

had one on my '89 celsior,

they are cool but i wouldnt put one on an altezza, they only suit old school japs imo

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Postby jarocki » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Or you could just learn how to park without crashing?? :lol:

DBX
Trc Off

Postby DBX » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:12 am

I actually seen one on a Altezza before as it goes and a pic of one on a new prius JDM option in japan !that looks bit similer to that link lol you be amazed at how many new /recent cars in japan has them ! just wanted to see if anyone had them on their cars here....and parking im pretty good with parking without parking sensors ;)

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Postby mike_01 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:11 am

Sorry but what the hell are they??
if there a corner aid then get someone else to drive your car as don't think you should if you need them :roll:

DBX
Trc Off

Postby DBX » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:12 pm

I didnt say im thinkign or want to get them just people opinion of what they think, also you should see various us based japanese car forums with people wanting these very sought after there ! obviously what us enthuisiasts /owners want are slightly different to european owners want !! i make do without any parking sensors for mine and still park fine however strangely a toyota iq i use for work has rear parking sensors, second hand and came with it, not that i need them either :)

FT2DFLR
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby FT2DFLR » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:52 am

ok fair enough you're not getting them but i like other would like to know WTF are they??

Are they meant to help when parking?
Are they just meant to look "cool"?
Are they too allow you to keep in touch with the little men in the sky?

WTF?

pablosd
Noob!

Postby pablosd » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:52 am

FT2DFLR wrote:ok fair enough you're not getting them but i like other would like to know WTF are they??

WTF?

they are like little aerial mounted on the front bumper of the car, when you park you press the button and the aerial extends vertically and it can be seen from the drivers seat, it gives you better idea on how close the front bumper is to the other car or wall

its very useful in very big cars that can be difficult to park

DBX
Trc Off

Postby DBX » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 pm

pablosd wrote:
FT2DFLR wrote:ok fair enough you're not getting them but i like other would like to know WTF are they??

WTF?

they are like little aerial mounted on the front bumper of the car, when you park you press the button and the aerial extends vertically and it can be seen from the drivers seat, it gives you better idea on how close the front bumper is to the other car or wall

As above say ^^
You can get fixed ones that dont extend i prefer ones that are motorised like an electric antenna, looks cleaner :) as i said its sought after thing amongst jap car owners in US even on civic hatch /sedan /corollas like not exactly big cars or difficult to park and alot fit them on the left hand side despite being LHD so obviously they did it for the JDM look so yes you can say its meant to be cool atleast they think it is ! & the US dont exactly have small roads or parking spaces !!!

DBX
Trc Off

Postby DBX » Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 pm

pablosd wrote:

WTF?

As above say ^^
You can get fixed ones that dont extend i prefer ones that are motorised like an electric antenna, looks cleaner :) as i said its sought after thing amongst jap car owners in US even on civic hatch /sedan /corollas like not exactly big cars or difficult to park and alot fit them on the left hand side despite being LHD so obviously they did it for the JDM look so yes you can say its meant to be cool atleast they think it is ! & the US dont exactly have small roads or parking spaces !!!

Alex-evita
Altezza Guru

Postby Alex-evita » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:28 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: do it :lol: :lol: :lol:
do it once and do it right !!!

Return to “Visual & Exterior section”