Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

interior light

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
zap branigan
Trc Off

interior light

Postby zap branigan » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Hi guys just wondering if there is any way to get the interior light to come on when i open the door on my is200? I've had a look and don't seem to be able to do it! Any ideas or can`t it be done ? thanks

sprinter2012
Trc Off

Re: interior light

Postby sprinter2012 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:53 am

It has been done by a couple of people, I think they might have just wired it into the main dome light so they are both on the same circuit?
IS200 Sport : F & R Tints : 6000K HIDs All Round : LED Side & Reverse : SMD Dash

18" Aero Wheels : TTE Rear Lip : Black Calipers w/White Decals

: Smoked indicators : Cusco Strut Brace : Bonnet Lifters : Legana Bumper : TRD Skirts

ChupaChups
Noob!

Postby ChupaChups » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:19 am

Hello guys. I do apologize if my post here is too late! I'm interested at the topic here. Actually we almost have he same problem. I went to toyota accesories shop near to my house and ask them if there's a part that can fix my interior light. They told me that I can just simply replace the light or bulb.

Alexander1
Noob!

Postby Alexander1 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:28 pm

It may have a short and keeping the lighting on at all-time. However, the little button you are mentioning to, sometimes it can get dust in it, resulting in it to not really indicator effectively. Try first with one door shut, to clean it and do the same to each door. do not try to do anything that may cause fire. Also try to get an electrician check out it.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<O>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”