Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

radio wiring plan

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
talat
Noob!

radio wiring plan

Postby talat » Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:20 am

Hi
can anyone give me the radio loom plans for a 99 altezza

Ricey
Tezza Fanatic!

Re: radio wiring plan

Postby Ricey » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 pm

i could do with the same for a 00

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Dont know if this helps
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3336

Ricey
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Ricey » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:03 pm

I got a Sony stereo 2d in halfords just 2 hold me over till i get my pioneer screen
dvd player. Its working gr8 but no sound in the back speakers????? Anyone know wat might
b the problem? Sorry should hav opened my own post :)

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Did you follow that?
Not sure are the rear speakers on seperate fuse?

maxylewith
Trc On!

Postby maxylewith » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 pm

Ricey wrote:I got a Sony stereo 2d in halfords just 2 hold me over till i get my pioneer screen
dvd player. Its working gr8 but no sound in the back speakers????? Anyone know wat might
b the problem? Sorry should hav opened my own post :)

Rear speakers working from factory amp,which is....i don`t really remember but probably just beside the glovebox. There`ll find wires headin` straight to rear speakers. To find them use multimeter and 9V or bigger battery to find right polarisation.
Last edited by maxylewith on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let me know about my orts - still learning ;)

My tezza is for sale.

Ricey
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby Ricey » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:30 pm

i dont know bro but the stereo i have is a aftermarket one so that diagram is no good too me.
Im lost fronts are finr the back ones have nothing coming out. Its not the super live sys just
the normal one.

maxylewith
Trc On!

Postby maxylewith » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:43 pm

Ricey wrote:i dont know bro but the stereo i have is a aftermarket one so that diagram is no good too me.
Im lost fronts are finr the back ones have nothing coming out. Its not the super live sys just
the normal one.

As i said- rear spks has signal from amp-not from radio,so U have to find rear spks wires in amp plug. Amp is probably beside glovebox. I don`t really remember,as i had aftermarket radio when bought my tezza,but as am in car alarms,audio,electrics themes remember there was speaker DIN plug with loom goin` somewhere beside glovebox. I followed that loom as am always interested what`s beside :D and saw the amp beside glovebox,but not sure in 100%. U will find rear speakers there,maybe front as well,if they`re playing from amp. If U don`t have a clue how to find the wires with multimeter pick up Yr car to sb who will not screwed up that :)
Multimeter should showes 4 to 6 ohms.

Btw I`ll hug with pleasure any factory radio from car with factory satnav. I need that to follow signals headin` to the screen as have in project to connect DVD player to factory screen :)
Let me know about my orts - still learning ;)

My tezza is for sale.

podgie
Altezza Guru

Postby podgie » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:20 pm

i have a easier way for ye to do it. join the read and yellow wire together on the radio and join to the + on your car batt (fuse it tho) and bolt the black wire to any part of the car and you have power. then the fun part of finding the speaker wire... that just trial and error with speakers wires.:)
bubbstezza wrote:i can be a good lookin girl..............sometimes :lol:

^^^^
ya heard it here first,, bubbstezza like dressing up as a women

ADC Sligo Rep

join

www.afterdarkcruisers.com

E910
Altezza Guru

Postby E910 » Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:58 am

podgie wrote:i have a easier way for ye to do it. join the read and yellow wire together on the radio and join to the + on your car batt (fuse it tho) and bolt the black wire to any part of the car and you have power. then the fun part of finding the speaker wire... that just trial and error with speakers wires.:)

Well if you read the link that Evelyn posted then you wouldn't have any issues finding the correct power & speakers wires as they're all listed there, in the 5th post down. Easy http://www.tezzaworld.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3336

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”