Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

How I spent my weekend

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
tupac_healy
Tezza Fanatic!

Postby tupac_healy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:38 am

Fair play man that does look like a lot of work went into it, what were the results like?
www.xtreme-tuners.com

What you got under the hood??

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 am

tupac_healy wrote:Fair play man that does look like a lot of work went into it, what were the results like?

Good, but there's still room for improvement - a lot of noise enters the boot through the floor as there's no sound insulation there. I wanted to get the more difficult job out of the way, as the boot should be (relatively) easy to do.

R.

mapple
Noob!

Postby mapple » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:54 pm

nice work

I have done a similar amount in my car but focussed on the boot area, parcel tray, rear seats and all doors

I would recommend if you are planning on a sub to cover both layers of the parcel tray

Rob
Altezza Guru

Postby Rob » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:36 pm

mapple wrote:nice work

I have done a similar amount in my car but focussed on the boot area, parcel tray, rear seats and all doors

I would recommend if you are planning on a sub to cover both layers of the parcel tray

It's the engine/exhaust noise that is getting to me. The parcel shelf is not resonating so I'll leave it alone (plus the fact that it's a b*tch to get to). The speakers in it are very hefty, which probably help in this regard.

R.

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”