Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Dead Electro Multivision?

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
stratnolegs
Noob!

Dead Electro Multivision?

Postby stratnolegs » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Hey guys. Just got me 'tez last night so still playing with all the toys in it. It has the pop up "GPS Voice Navigation System" screen but it remains blank and rather dead looking :(
It responds to the open/close buttons and the tilt button too but cant get it to display anything. Ive pressed every button on the center console and on the little remote thats nestled in beside the gear leaver (even changed the batteries in that) but no joy!
I got a lovely manual for it in the glove box but of course its all in Japanese.

Sound familiar to anyone? Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

Dan
Site Admin

Postby Dan » Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:56 pm

sounds like the japanese sat nav, even if it was working it would still think ur in japan and talk to u in Japanese. Any pictures of it. The sat nav box is in the boot under some carpet to the right of the spare wheel

stratnolegs
Noob!

Postby stratnolegs » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:39 am

Thanks for the reply Dan, I've flogged some more pics up of the center console including the screen. I found the box in the boot with what appears to be a cd/dvd in some sort of drive. Id rather not go messing with it too much unless i got me hands on a manual or something.

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:53 am

I have this aswell but was told theres nothing that can be done with it:
(sorry about pictures cameraphone)

(sorry dont know if the video will work also cameraphone)

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2q9j39l&s=3

Richie_c
Altezza Guru

Postby Richie_c » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:19 am

Yeah theres nothing that can be done with it, well there is but it costs something in the region of £1,000 so it's a hell of a lot easier to just go and buy a new headunit instead
300 rwhp thanks to

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”