Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Radio problems

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
ThatGuy
Trc Off

Radio problems

Postby ThatGuy » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:44 pm

Right so the guy I bought my altezza from decided to cut off the radio connector blocks leaving it without a working radio, its got an is200 radio (I think) in it at the minute and im having a right mare of a time trying to get it to work.
So my question is does any one have a wiring diagram for the altezza wires? Or atleast what colours mean what?so that I can hopefully wore the new radio in and finally have a working radio
Cheers

tommysheen
Trc Off

Re: Radio problems

Postby tommysheen » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Easiest option would be to buy a plug from some scrap one, should cost half nothing or for free even and just match the colours save ya a lot of hassle if your not used to wiring. Or any auto elec or mechanic around the place should be able wire up a spurious plug easy.

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:22 pm

I've tried messaging people that are breaking altezza's but not getting many replies :/ I've got a couple of wiring diagrams but I'm not 100% there correct. So if I knew what wires were what I could easily wire it to the plugs I've got.
But cheers for replying I wasn't even sure if anyone still used this forum, it seems pretty dead moat of the time :p

ThatGuy
Trc Off

Postby ThatGuy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:18 pm

The other thing is I cut the ends of some wires that were soldered together from the car loom and I've lost the lights to my dash cluster, doesn't anyone know what that might be?

ligurt
Noob!

Postby ligurt » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:48 pm

If still in the need of the Altezza's radio wiring diagrams let me know the exact model and year, and I send them to you for free. Please specify if sedan or Gita and the year of production not the one you bought it.
Have you a 86120-53071 radio even with error codes?
Pietro

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”