Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

Car GPS device protect our cars

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
skylione
Noob!

Car GPS device protect our cars

Postby skylione » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:21 pm

GPS tracking devices are helpful devices that are very common in our lives, it could be seen everywhere. Why do we need the GPS tracking devices? Practicely the GPS tracking devices have been invented to helps us in positioning and automobile navigation. But many people don't know that, the GPS tracking devices could be very danger to us. A bad guy is easy to know your location by the GPS tracking devices installed in your cars.

As technology developes, now more and more people find that they expose to the danger of GPS tracking devices. We need to find a way to protect us. To help people keep away of being tracked by the GPS tracking device, we developed GPS jammer. The GPS jammers are designed for jamming GPS navigation, tracking and data logging systems. GPS jammers can be used for car, truck, vehicle, house, or elsewhere concerned about being traced.

Before we choose a GPS jammer, there are something we should know. First, GPS jammers are aiming to stop the GPS devices from tracking the your position and they have no influence on cell phone. You don’t need to worry that whether your cell phones can normally work in your car, where a GPS jammer has already been installed. Second, the price of GPS jammers varies from tens of dollars to thousands of dollars. A general portable one may cost you only tens of dollars while a pro fessional military high power remote control GPS blocker can cost you more than two thousand of dollars. You should choose a proper GPS jammer according to your personal requirements. Besides, there are a variety of GPS jammers, including portable GPS jammers, full band GPS jammers, high capacity GPS jammers, remote control GPS jammers and so on. These types of GPS jammers are specially designed for all kind of purpose of application.

You are welcome to come to our website to find more information about the GPS jammer. With years of experience, we have become a leading jammer supplier that offering a wide range of GPS jammers. We provides the best jammers in most reasonable price, including GPS signal jammer, cell phone jammer, audio jammer, UHF/VHF jammer, WIFI jammer, 3G/4G jammer, RF jammer and high power jammer.

MiquelAgreste
Noob!

Re: Car GPS device protect our cars

Postby MiquelAgreste » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:36 am

my friend bought a 3g 4g jammer from the site jammerfromchina.com ,i like the compeitive price and wanna buy one use in my house...just i am not sure is that permitted ?

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”