Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

cd player

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
Gav
Trc Off

cd player

Postby Gav » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:18 pm

hey lad the cd player wont let me load a cd just makes noise at me, and after awhile it says error. got and ideas on how to fix,

Bobby
South East Rep

Postby Bobby » Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:50 pm

yea replace it with a new unit. its f***. only thing you can do with it
I BEG TO DIFF-ER!!

alimac
Trc Off

Postby alimac » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:01 am

It's got CD's jammed in it. The changer mechanism on these is known to do this, and while they can be fixed, it's as cheap to replace it with an aftermarket unit. I noticed a definite improvement in sound quality when I did mune as well
98 RS200z 6MT

KaTaLy5t
Altezza Guru

Postby KaTaLy5t » Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:05 am

Happened with mine the first day I got it when I tried to put load a second CD. I had to fiddle with the radio for ages and ages, turning it on and off and stuff, eventually it spat out the 2 CDs and started working again. Since then it only gets one CD!

Evelyn

Postby Evelyn » Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 pm

Ya I had the same problem DONT put in good cds I had to copy all of mine and use them because it scratchs the f**k out of them Its very sensitive if theres scratchs on the cd it wouldnt play it.If you can get a cd cleaning disc first then try the cds.
It's got CD's jammed in it
This happed to me too I filled all the six cd in then I try to put in more on top of them then it spit out the ones in there. I know it was wrong but it worked

skuzzy
Galway Rep

Postby skuzzy » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:40 pm

mine was f*** wen i got my tezza. i took it apart wen i put in my new radio and got a load of jap cds out of it

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”