Image Please bare with us while we are carrying out some much needed maintenance to the forum. New look coming soon!

subwoofer info

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

subwoofer info

Postby G-TECroscommon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 pm

does anybody here know where i can get a replacement dust cap for a kenwood KFC W3011,
i dont even know if they can be replaced but a drunk A$$H0L€ put his foot through mine last night, then laughed and got out of the car, it looks horrible, i plugged it in when i got home, it still works perfect but i need to either replace the face or glue it up or somethin

lackneramanda
Trc On!

Re: subwoofer info

Postby lackneramanda » Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 am

G-TECroscommon wrote:does anybody here know where i can get a replacement dust cap for a kenwood KFC W3011 Pyle woofer,
i dont even know if they can be replaced but a drunk A$$H0L€ put his foot through mine last night, then laughed and got out of the car, it looks horrible, i plugged it in when i got home, it still works perfect but i need to either replace the face or glue it up or somethin

I just bought a new set of Sub's and they're being powered by a really crappy Rockford fosgate amp, any recommendations for a new amp, I'm looking to spend at the most $300, cheaper if possible.

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Postby jarocki » Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

way to take over the post.

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Postby mike_01 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

:lol: :lol:

Think you can throw up a pic

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”