ImageGreetings! Welcome to Tezzaworld website, unfortunately you are a few years late to the show as nearly everyone has been and gone, there is still lots of useful archived material to read through, not many active users unfortunately, but that’s the way it goes, hopefully you are not too disappointed...

subwoofer info

For all your audio/visual & general interior needs, post here
G-TECroscommon
Altezza Guru

subwoofer info

Postby G-TECroscommon » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 pm

does anybody here know where i can get a replacement dust cap for a kenwood KFC W3011,
i dont even know if they can be replaced but a drunk A$$H0L€ put his foot through mine last night, then laughed and got out of the car, it looks horrible, i plugged it in when i got home, it still works perfect but i need to either replace the face or glue it up or somethin

lackneramanda
Trc On!

Re: subwoofer info

Postby lackneramanda » Tue May 15, 2012 6:01 am

G-TECroscommon wrote:does anybody here know where i can get a replacement dust cap for a kenwood KFC W3011 Pyle woofer,
i dont even know if they can be replaced but a drunk A$$H0L€ put his foot through mine last night, then laughed and got out of the car, it looks horrible, i plugged it in when i got home, it still works perfect but i need to either replace the face or glue it up or somethin

I just bought a new set of Sub's and they're being powered by a really crappy Rockford fosgate amp, any recommendations for a new amp, I'm looking to spend at the most $300, cheaper if possible.

jarocki
Altezza Guru

Postby jarocki » Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

way to take over the post.

mike_01
Altezza Guru

Postby mike_01 » Tue May 15, 2012 9:20 pm

:lol: :lol:

Think you can throw up a pic

Return to “I.C.E & Interior section”